Replace your old equipment controller and topside control with this product that includes these standard features:
Possible Add-Ons: (You can search these part numbers at the top of site)
- Blower Cord (AMP) - add Part Number AP103
- Ozonaotr Cord (AMP) - add Part Number AP114
- Circ Pump Cord (AMP) - add Part Number AP115
- Pump 2, 1 Speed Pump cord (AMP) - add Part Number AP102
- Pump 2, 2 Speed Pump cord (AMP) - add Part Number AP113
- Topside Extension Plate (covers old, larger topside panel's hole) - add Part Number FP129
- Thermowell (where you put the temperature sensor) - Some existing spas will already have one and they can be in the shell of the tub or in the plumbing
For Thermowell that goes into shell of tub - add Part Number TW107
For Thermowell that is plumbed in (recommended) - add Part Number TW103
T5 Topside Dimensions: 5" x 2.5"
• The included T5 Topside requires only a 1.75" hole saw to install!
* These units ship standard with 240v transformers, if you need to wire a system for a 120v power supply you will also need the TR102 transformer
NOTE: These units come standard with the cords for the light and a two speed primary pump, if additional AMP cords are needed please check out our site.
These controls come standard with primary and secondary pumps wired for 240v, light wired for 12v, and all other components (blower, ozone, circulation pump, stereo/aux) wired for 120v. Voltages of these controls may easily be changed by moving the neutral wires at the power block in the control as needed.
The NEW T7 Topside Control
For the last 6 years we have been diligently working to develop the future of electronic spa controls. With the release of the T7 Topside Control we take our first step into this bold new future, finally doing away completely with membrane switches and introducing our patent pending Spa-TouchTM switching technology to the industry.
The all new T7 features 'Temp Up' and 'Temp Down' buttons, and allows you to hold either button to scroll through temperature settings. It also features a user accessible 'Economy Mode' feature, as well as an added 'Auxiliary' button. When connected to the new B7 control board (which will be shipping in all C5 controls starting sometime this spring), the auxiliary button can be programmed to operate a third booster pump (or air blower). The other new advantage of the T7/B7 topside/board combination is that it uses 'zero crossing' technology so the spa's components are turned on and off at the optimal zero crossing of AC power, which is easier on the relays and the components themselves.