Professional-grade Aqua Rite Pro takes pool and spa sanitization and chemistry automation to new levels building upon the industry leading salt chlorinator - Aqua Rite. This integrated solution automatically senses ORP and pH levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of pure chlorine generated from salt, while controlling pH. Integrating chemistry automation with sanitization eliminates the need for an additional device on the pool pad and lowers installation costs. So now pool owners get the most consistent water quality possible, water that's brilliant, soft and silky smooth, for the best possible pool experience ever.
Optional Sense and Dispense
This professional-grade ORP and pH sense and dispense technology was previously only available for commercial pools. Goldline Controls now offers an economical approach, with the same level of accuracy, for residential in-ground pools.
Turbo Cell - Right-sized salt chlorination
Goldline Controls now offers a new line of Turbo Cells for their salt chlorination and controls solutions. The cells come in three sizes - 40,000, 25,000 and 15,000 gallons. The new sizes enable you to right-size your pool for the most-efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible. These cells are based on the proven Turbo Cell technology that made Goldline Controls the leader in salt chlorination. They automatically generate a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine - for water that's clean, clear and luxuriously soft.
- Total Pool Chemistry Sense and Dispense ORP (Chlorine) and pH
- Simple homeowner operation - Adjust chlorine output from 1–100%
- The best water quality attainable - Always crystal clear - Soft silky feel
- Microprocessor automates all functions
- Digital salt display and 8 diagnostic indicators
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates
- Super chlorinate function
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Quick, weatherproof connections inside control door
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60 Hz power input
- Locking weatherproof enclosure
- UL and CUL Listed, NSF certified
- For in-ground pools up to 40,000, 25,000 or 15,000 gallons
- Use multiple units for larger pools
Three Year Limited Warranty, see Owner's Manual for details