WATERWAY 56F EXECUTIVE PUMP , 2 SPEED, 4HP, 230 VOLT,12.0A / 4.4A.."44LB."
X320505 (MASTER SPAS PART NUMBER)
X320500 (Can also replace 1 speed Master Spas)
420425, 420469, 420428 (Vita Spas)
104464 (Maax / Coleman)
Vita Spas: Vita Spa Side Discharge Pump And Motor Complete. 2 Speed, 4 Hp, 220 Volt, 12.0/4.4 Amps, 60Hz, 56 Frame, 2 Inch Discharge And Intake (Actual Measurement Across Pump Intake And Discharge Is 3 Inches). 1996 Through 1998+. For Use In The Following Models: Allure, Ambiance, Aurora, Bijou, Cabaret, Cozee, Elan, Escapade, Essence, Fontaine, Image, Joli, Majestic, Nuage, Rendevouz, Romance, And Soleil. Reflections Spa 1998+: Caliente, Calypso, Granada, Legend, And Mirebella. Sport Series 1996 Through 1998+: Caprice, Mirage, Montero, Versailles And Le Cirque. Does Not Come With A Power Cord. You Must Reuse Your Existing Cord. Replaces Vita Part 420428.
The Executive 56 Frame Spa Pump has an executive wet end designed for 56-Frame motors along with two double-shielded ball bearings with moisture-resistant grease for quieter operation and long life. The dual speed motors have insulated windings for increased efficiency and large, highly versatile 6-1/2"diameter wet end for higher head pressure. With Viton Seals and a split capacitor (start and run) for less energy consumption, along with a three year warranty on its motor and wet end, the Executive is a must.
Center vs. Side Discharge Pumps
Swimming pool and spa pumps are classified, in part, according to the orientation of their discharge openings. Center discharge pumps have an opening located in the center of the wet end, while side discharge pumps have an opening located on the side of the wet end. Water is propelled through the openings and flows out through the jets in your spa. Side discharge pumps are up to 60% more efficient for pumping out high volumes of water than center discharge pumps.
What the frame size on a spa pump mean?
The frame size on a spa pump is the physical size of the spa pump motor. The frame is the piece that mounts the wet end to the motor. The frame size is located on the motor's ID plate, usually marked with an F for frame size. The thru-bolt spacing is also an indicator of frame size. A 48 frame motor has bolts spaced less than 4 inches apart, and the 56 frame motor has bolts with spacing more than 4 inches apart.
- Executive wet end designed specifically for 56-frame motors
- Two double shielded ball bearings with moisture resistant grease for quieter operation and longer life
- Two speed motors have four sets of insulated windings for increased efficiency
- 56-frame motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature, and longer motor life
- 2.0" Intake / 2.0" Discharge
- Large 6-1/2in diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- Split capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Highly versatile wet end can be rotated every 90?
- Viton seals
- Three-year warranty on motor and wet end
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 9.08in x 8.05in x 10.375in